Help us to continue our vital work in your local community.
Every dollar raised helps to make life-changing differences to people in Central Queensland.
Make a donation
Donations to Anglicare Central Queensland help fund services to some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community. Your donation will help us provide children, young people, adults and families with emergency relief and ongoing support. Our programs, funded in part by your donations, include:
- Foster care and youth services
- Housing services, including crisis accommodation and long term housing
- Services for people with a disability
- Counselling and mental health programs
- Emergency relief for individuals and families
Donations over $2 are tax deductible.
How to Donate
You can donate online using a credit card or PayPal account.
If your donation is in honour of a loved one, please provide their name under ‘special instructions’.
Donations by cheque can be mailed to:
Anglicare Central Queensland
PO Box 1394
Please make your cheque out to “Anglicare Central Queensland”