Anglicare Central Queensland is a diverse and complex organistion working to achieve outcomes with a wide range of communities and individuals.
Click on the links below to view a range of our publications.
Our Strategic Plan Towards 2020 indicates the ‘focus’ strategies that will position the organisation for a person-centred, sustainable future.
Anglicare Central Queensland’s annual reports are available for download here:
- 2016-2017 Anglicare Central Queensland Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Anglicare Central Queensland Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Anglicare Central Queensland Annual Report
- 2013-2014 Anglicare Central Queensland Annual Report
- 2012-2013 Anglicare Central Queensland Annual Report
- 2011-2012 Anglicare Central Queensland Annual Report
Anglicare Central Queensland Practice Framework was developed to provide a ‘Frame of Reference’ to guide staff in their interactions with people who come to us for services and support.
This framework has benefited from the practice wisdom of staff sharing their knowledge and experiences of people who have lived with and through homelessness, domestic violence, mental ill health, racism, discrimination, child harm and abuse, exclusion and poverty.
The framework has been informed by the theories and practices of narrative therapy, strengths based approach, recovery oriented practice, case management approaches as well as by federal and state strategic plans and positioning papers, guides and frameworks.
Click here to view the Outcomes Framework – NEED SUPPLIED
Researches papers from Anglicare Australia