Healthy Minds is a program for people aged 18 and over who experience severe, persistent and episodic mental illness.
This program provides one-on-one services, peer support and self-help groups, as well as group activities to encourage participants to develop life skills and connect socially within their community.
Our team works with participants to map out a strategy for recovery, which is built around individual priorities, values and goals; and encourages family, carers and other supports to be actively involved in making specialised and individual recovery plans.
Your plan might include:
- Taking care of yourself, and maintaining physical and mental health
- Looking after and building on relationships with family and friends
- Being a part of community and social connectedness
- Building on existing skills or learning new ones to increase self esteem and independence
- Central Queensland HHS – Community Mental Health can make a referral to Healthy Minds
- Central West HHS – Community Mental Health can make a referral to Healthy Minds
Make an Enquiry
If you are in crisis, call 000