The NPS program is a community-based mental health support for Central Queensland (Rockhampton, Capricorn Coast, Central Highland’s and Banana Shires
Support offered for people with enduring mental illness:
- One-one-one sessions
- Group activities
You learn strategies and develop skill that help you
- Identify strengths
- Find people around you to help improve your wellbeing
- Connect with family or with your community
- Enjoy full and vibrant quality of life
- Explorer accessing the NDIS
- Collaborative goal setting
Wellbeing facilitator will spend time with participants to improve health and wellbeing. The length of support can range from three to six months.
Wellbeing Facilitators with support a person based on their needs to build confidence and skills to achieves their goal across a range of domains including: daily living support, housing, employment, education, budgeting, community with community, emotional support, improving physical health, family relationships, coordinated services, justice, & AOD.
- Experience severe mental health issues
- Are not supported by NDIS, or other commonwealth funded programs
- Are not supported through Healthy Minds Individual and Group programs