We excel with the delivery of individualised supports and services. Generally, this involves matching you with an experienced support worker who will assist and support you in your home, your community and further afield. We can customise and adapt our services to best fit you.
Our people live and work locally and have strong links with the community. You will benefit from their local knowledge and broad range of skills and lived experience.
We will work with you to develop, implement and review a plan for supports and activities that will meet your individual requirements and preferences. You can be confident of receiving the very best care and supports when choosing your services.
Together we will enable you to be happy and safe in your home. Our flexible service delivery is tailored to meet your individual needs.
Your support with everyday tasks can include assistance with:
- Household activities such as cleaning, cooking, laundry (for or with you)
- Self care such as showering, dressing, personal hygiene
- Overnight (sleepover or active) care
We can assist you to access and connect with community, social and recreational activities. Depending on your situation, our workers will take you to where you want to go.*
Activities might include:
- Being part of sports or cultural events
- Joining a club or social group, eg Men’s Shed, PCYC
- Going shopping, attending appointments and other outings
- Engaging with volunteer work
* Our transport services are provided as part of support time. We do not offer “stand-alone” transport.
Learning and Life Skills
Working together, we will help you to build your daily living skills. There are opportunities for you to receive services in your home or in the general community.
Our services can support you with:
- Building your social skills
- Making healthy food choices
- Budgeting & financial resilience
- Improved decision making, daily planning
Make an Enquiry
If you are in crisis, call 000